Aptoide is a very popular, alternative market where users can easily download all Android apps and use them from free. Once installed, the Aptoide homepage will display all currently popular apps and products, all specially selected by the editors. These can include everything from essential applications to games. You can also use the browsing option to search for specific applications as well.
At the moment, there are some Aptoide app versions available: Aptoide for tablets and smartphones, Aptoide Kids, Aptoide VR and Aptoide TV.
Advantages of Aptoide
Excellent for new markets
As opposed to other marketplaces, Aptoide does not require users to log in, to download apps. Another aspect that makes Aptoide unique is the fact that it provides certain apps which are not available on Google Play, for example.
One of the biggest advantages of Aptoide is the fact that it enables users to make purchases not only with their credit cards but also via localized payment systems. Additionally, even the developers are encouraged to seamlessly integrate their payment platforms, which is yet another feature unique to Aptoid.
Aptoide is available all throughout the world, and it is translated into more than 40 languages. It is even present in countries where Google play has a limited presence or is completely unavailable, for example, Iran, China, etc. Therefore, Aptoide is great for those who want to reach out to the users that have limited or no access to Google Play.
Another advantage of Aptoide is that it is a completely malware-free environment. To ensure utmost safety and security, Aptoide’s developers have implemented some validation and protection layers.
Customizable and flexible
The latest design features of Aptoide allow new developers to create their app stores. This App store provides the developers with all the necessary tools. As a result, they no longer have to rely on the Google Play services solely.
Signing up and downloading Aptoide is an extremely simple and quick affair. As opposed to Google Play and other app stores, you will not be forced to sign up, to make your downloads.
It can be downgraded too
In case you are facing some issues with the current Aptoide version, you can easily downgrade to the previous, safe version. Before doing so, first, make sure there is a lower version available.
Downloading and installing
If you want to enjoy all the advantages Aptoide has to offer, pay attention to the following steps, as they will guide you through the Aptoide download and installation procedure.
- For starters, make sure to download the Aptoide Apk file.
- Since there are a plethora of sources available online and given the fact that most of them are third party applications, you will have to fiddle a bit with your phone’s security settings. To do that, go to the “Settings” tab and access “Security.” Once there, enable unknown sources.
- Once you have downloaded the Aptoide Apk file, copy it to your device.
- Once you have copied it, tap on the file icon to install it. You will see a pop-up message which will ask you whether you want to install. Click on “yes” to do so.
- Upon finishing the installation, you can tap on the Aptoide icon and see all the latest games and applications available in the app store.